PayTm Customer Care – Hello friends, We hope you are happy and living life with so much fun, we are in 2017 and we all almost accept technology in our daily life routine and most of the Indians now never go to some recharge shop owner to recharge our telecom connection.
Whether it is Airtel, Vodafone & Idea, infect we all want immediate recharge option at your fingertips without going outside from home or office.
And Jio Plans come into the market and people want to recharge them so they can also do this task via recharge apps like below.
And today we have plenty of apps and websites which can be accessed via our smartphones such as Paytm, Tapzo, Official Telecom Companies Apps etc.
So today we are going to talk about one of them in this post where you will get paytm customer care no & paytm customer care email ID for all over India.
So where you need paytm customer care Hyderabad number or paytm customer care number Mumbai toll-free for submitting your complaint or need to ask something about your paytm account to their customer care executives.
Whatever you want to know from Paytm experts, you can reach out to them via paytm customer care number anytime and we will also giving you other options like paytm customer care email id for complaint so you can connect with them easily and share your concern about your paytm app or paytm account.
So let’s begin this post:
PayTm Customer Care Number & Email ID
About PayTM: Paytm is an Indian e-Commerce & e-Wallet company. It is working under the parent company called One97 Communications. They started Paytm (Pay Through Mobile) especially for Mobile recharge and utility bill payments such as BSES, DTH Recharges, Water Bill payments, Gas Bill, Broadband Bills, Datacard Bills, etc.
And today it covers all marketplaces to the consumer on their official mobile app PayTM.
Benefits of Using PayTM:
- You can get and transfer money to your Bank directly from Paytm Wallet.
- Books Movies Tickets, Bus Tickets, Air Tickets, Train Tickets, Hotels and much more on Paytm app.
- Plenty of Financial services.
- Buy merchandise, Home, Kitchen, Furniture, Shoes, Accessories, Sports and Health products online with Paytm Mall app.
- They also offer awesome cash back offers with every transaction which could be cash back money, offers on Pizza, or Burger and Restaurant.
- And with all services, you will get FREE customer support service from paytm.
PayTm Customer Care Number :
1800 180 1234 or +91 12 0477 0770
- Paytm Customer care email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paytm Customer Care Number India: +91-9643979797, 12038883888
- Paytm toll-free number for Recharge related queries: 1800-1800-1234 / 0120-3062244, 12038883888
- Paytm toll free number for Shopping related queries : 0120-3062244
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm wallet related queries : Click Here & Select issue type.
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm Utility bill payments related queries : Click Here & Select type of Issue.
- Paytm toll free number for Bus ticket booking related queries: +91-9555123123
- For any other Queries – 0120-3062244
Paytm Toll Free Number in India :
- Paytm Customer Care Number Noida : +91 120 4770770
- Paytm Headquarters Fax Number : +91 120 4770771
- Paytm customer care number Mumbai : +91 22 26133197
- Patym Chennai Office Phone Number : +91 44 24350197
- Paytm Customer Care Number Delhi : 096439 79797
- Paytm Customer Care Number Bangalore Toll Free: +91 80 41237197
- Patym Kolkata Office Phone Number : +91 33 40005197
- Paytm Customer Care Toll Free Number for your City: 0120 3062244
Both Above numbers are official paytm customer care numbers which can be used to reach out to the customer care team of paytm and you will get all possible help from them.
Paytm Corporate Office Address :
Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-121, Sector 5, Noida.
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
India – 201301
Paytm Registered Office Address-
1st Floor Devika Tower,
New Delhi – 110019
Paytm Customer Care Email ID Support
You can also reach out to the Paytm customer care team via paytm email ID for Customer care. Just write and send your complaint, Feedback, and Suggestions on the below Email ID:
- Paytm email id for Sales Questions – email@example.com
- Paytm email id for Technical Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paytm email id for Jobs related Query – email@example.com
- Paytm Customer Care Official Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check Paytm Care section of Paytm where you can check various categories and you need to choose one category in which you are facing the issue and want to submit a complaint. After that, you will send to a new page where all queries mention and if you have the same kind of issue then tap on it and you will get instant solution.
PayTm Social Media Accounts
We all know that Social media has so much power and at the same time companies also knows that and they are bound to reply you on social media because they want to maintain their good will in the market.
So if they don’t resolve your issue on phone call or email, then just go to their social media handles and expose the reality of the company if the employee is not working properly to resolve your issue.
- Twitter: com/paytm
Official Website of PayTM:
- PayTm Official Website: paytm.com
We hope you like this post and it helps you to reach out to “Paytm Customer Care” number and email Ids. If you like this post then do share it on social media handles.